Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A Hearts Lullaby

The song comes to mind..."friends are friends forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them..." Right now, I am thinking about the fact one of my best friends is leaving tomorrow morning. Her visit was so quick. The first week seemed to go more slowly than this last week. Two weeks has flown by. And again, I am saying good bye. Ha, another song comes to mind "goodbye, easier said than done, goodbye" sad tear. :( So, that first song, is my heart's lullaby. Not only are Em and I friends, but we are sisters in the Lord.


Lord willing, yall pleeeease pray that I can get hired on where I am working or find a job where I get benefits, not just insurance but paid time off. I would really like to travel to Tennessee for more than just a few days, swing a visit up to my cousin in DC, and somewhere in Oregon too. I'd like to see the coast. Also still dreaming of a Hawaii visit and an Amish Country tour. And a REALLY big dreams is to hit Austria and Australia. But, the Lord knows. Maybe I am not meant to go to some of those places, maybe I am. Want to be in the center of His will. Wow, I really got side tracked. I would like to visit my fam in TN, and Em, and all the Church Family back there. It would be much easier, financially if I had paid time off, so Lord willing, pray that could happen.

So- goodnight. Pray for Em's travel, and my heart. I am going to miss her. Jesus will help me though.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love the song Friends. That was my mine and my husbands favorite song when we were dating.

Valerie said...

Aww, sorry your friend is leaving you, but be glad you have a friend that actually visits you.

Australia would be cool to visit. That is one place I would like to go and I know it will never happen, but it would be nice.