Monday, February 02, 2009

Catching Up

First of all, I want to say to the White Family, how sorry I am for your loss. Death is such a hard thing for us, but I am reminded of a song called "God Only Cries For The Living" by Diamond Rio. I don't remember all of it, but the main point is, our loved ones are gone, but they are happy not sad that they are gone from this earth. Its only us left here on earth to grieve, that are hurting, and how God cries for us. When we cry, He cries so much more. He knows our pain and will help us all through. I believe it, and I am living proof. Sister White gave me advice on how I was feeling, what I would keep feeling, when Damon died. I knew she understood, and I appreciate her. I am so glad I got to talk with her.

I will try to go about updating what has happened.

As you know, moms birthday was on Thursday. Well, for about three weeks I have had the idea of a surprise party. So, I planned it, called all the people, got the food lined up, and viola! We pulled off one mean party, even after many different flops on my part. Including leaving a invitation AT moms house in her craft room. DERR! Her coming to my house and seeing a gift book I had for her saying Surprise, Happy Birthday Katie 2009! She still didn't know the extent of the party. I had people there from all stages of her life, she said it was like seeing a film of all the ones that had been in her life and she really enjoyed it. YAY!

After that, on Saturday at some point, my furnace quit. Ehh. Its so cold here. My house this morning was 47 degrees. BRRRRRRRR. It is fixed now though, and I may be up in the 50's by now.

I am on my last week of work, they extended it one week, so praise the Lord. I have an interview on Wednesday. I am really interested in this job, so please be praying that Lord willing I would get it. I hope its HIS will, even if its not, I know theres something out there.

Have a blessed day, love yall.

0 comments: