Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

Today has been fairly productive. Got up this morning and went to prayer, then went to the store, then came home and made breakfast for my mom. Then I went to the Library and got some books. THEN, I came back home and cleaned the house up a bit. Still didn't get the tree down from Emilys room, but I got ALL the Christmas decorations down from the living room and guest bathroom, and kitchen. I still have the tree in my bedroom up, I think its pretty. Then, we had a wii night. We, is me, and the young unmarried girls from church. It was pretty fun. One of the girls dads, came to pick them up and we got him to try it to. He said it was fun! In between all that, I was looking for jobs. There truly is not much out there right now. I found maybe total of 6 jobs today. I applied for everything I thought would be beneficial. It is so much worse then even 5 months ago when I go the job I have now. So, I am really trying not to worry. But, I really need your prayers, as it seems hard not to think negatively. The power is mine, to choose trust, to choose faith, to choose hope. I have to realize that His plans aren't mine, and be willing to praise Him regardless what comes my way. Anyway, just pray I can find a job pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. Love yall, night.

1 comments:

emily said...

This post is oh-so encouraging. You are so amazing and while I am sure you have your worries, I hear a strength and peace in your thoughts that can only come from the Lord. Leaning upon Him is not only- the only thing you can do, it is what your heart desires to do. He sees that. He knows the big picture and that's what is comforting through times like these. Just keep doing your part- trusting and seeking. He will never leave you- ever.

I am so glad to hear about the wii night! I wish I could have been there. I hope you guys start to spend more and more time together ^^

I love you and I am for sure praying.