Monday, January 12, 2009

A Good One

I applied for a job today, that I am VERY interested in and would LOVE to have (Lord willing). Please be praying. I appreciate your prayers. :)

Work when soo fast for me today. My computer decided to go on the fritz, we thought, but it was really just something that the IT lady missed, once she figured it out (bless her heart and at the end of the day) it should be smooth sailing for tomorrow. I have had sinus issues for awhile. Please pray for that too. I have to pop my ears alot, and can feel it in my sinus area, but I am not real stuff up. So I am thinking its really deep. A lady at work today told me to take three showers a day, really hot, for about ten to fifteen minutes. That the sinuses are tricky things, and need to be taken care of so it doesn't get to badly infected. The headaches make me dizzy though, so I am ready for them to be normal again.

I hope everyone has a good evening. God bless you and you bless HIM. :)

2 comments:

cokelady said...

Will pray for God to give you the perfect job. He will take good care of you, of that I am certain!

Sorry you're not feeling good. Sinus stuff is the pits. I'll pray for that, too!

Tam said...

O.K. I'm confused. I thought you lost your job?