Thursday, January 15, 2009

Her Fault

Tam's Fault...and joining the crowd. Call my copy cat.

Things I love and like:
Jesus!!!
The Church
My ma and pa
Honey and Abby
the color red
butterscotch pie
my wii fit!!
falling snow
the smell of baking cookies
nearly all things laura ingalls wilder
traveling
tennessee mornings
fresh coffee
my armoir
genuine-ness
singing
the sound of a good harmony
smiles
my horse
that I was married to a awesome man
the feeling after a good workout
Beverly Lewis books
these gas prices
the way a new box of dryer sheets smells up your whole laundry room
my house!!
my brown kitchen
40's era
senior citizens...I love them, they are so cute.
all my friends and family
a job that is on the way;)
a SOUND NIGHTS SLEEP!!
new texts received
fresh flowers
hope

Things I DON'T Like.
the devil
lying
fear
worry
not being able to figure it all out
lonliness
weeds
bad dreams
wrinkly clothes
static
calories ;)
brussel sprouts
mosquitos
sin
slugs..YUCK
failure
flaky-ness, i agree with em

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! life would be so much easier without calories.

Valerie said...

*static* yes...I can't stand it! In the winter time it is bad with me. My hair,clothes everything has static in it.

Jessa Stephens said...

You got a great list! I agreed on a LOT of them. I think I'm going to do it too!! ;)