Saturday, November 22, 2008

Whatever It Was...

...is now gone. Thank the Lord!! I had been noticing the past few days that I was feeling tired, more tired than normal. Then Thursday night I started feeling icky in the tummy. I really thought I was going to throw up on Friday(sorry guys) but never did. It went all day like that, then I had a fever last night, low grade, but a fever none the less. I woke up some time in the night all sweaty and knew I had sweated the fever out, which is a good sign. When I had my pneumonia and bronchitis last year it took me a few days of doing that, and it lasted a lot longer before coming to that point of getting better. So thank the Lord this was a short lived, 24hr or so bug. I feel lots better and we are fixin' to go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, which is going to be at my house! :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad you are feeling better. It was probably just a 24hour bug.

Tam said...

good!

Thank the Lord!

Chandler woke up (actually he said he had been up off and on in the night) feeling like he was gonna throw up. But, by last night, he felt better.