Saturday, November 15, 2008

Painting

So, I am trying to decide what color to paint my living room/kitchen. It is all open, so I am trying to think of a color that would be good for both areas.

Today was a pretty good day. I woke up early and prayed, then went back to sleep until 11 something (waking up a few times in between) then hurried and got ready and headed over to mommas . Got to visit with a couple of friends, that was nice. Then I headed to Boise for a Body Shoppe Party that one of my friends was hosting. I got a cranberry reed difuser thing. Smells uber yummy. After that I came home (well, my parents house since they were dog sitting) and crocheted a hat for honey, but she didn't like it. :( Then momma and I went to get some groceries because dad wants these donut/roll things that mom makes. They are so good. Brown sugar, butterscotch pudding powder, butter, yum-o. I bought the turkey tonight too!! We are having Thanksgiving on dad's side, at my house. There will be two thanksgivings this year, because my Cousin is flying in from Virginia and he will be at his moms on Thursday, so we are having thanksgiving with him on Saturday I think. I think I am going to re-arrange my living room area so that I can put the table in here, for more room. My kitchen fits people, but barely. I love entertaining. I came up with a cute idea for centerpieces. For awhile Walmart had been selling all sorts of different squashes. So I had the idea to go get some of those, and drill some holes in the top and put flowers in. I found a picture that is sort of what I want
and it looks like this. cute right? I think so....:) I hadn't planned on the candle part, but its sorta nice. Anyway, I can't find the squash there now. So who knows what I am gonna do. Hopefully I can find them somewhere.

Please pray for a few situations going on right now. The Lord knows. PLease pray for a friend of mine. They REALLY need Jesus. :) We all do. Love ya'll

4 comments:

emily said...

haha, you said uber.

Hey don't paint it yellow. It's a beautiful color...truly but not yellow.

so, uh, i couldn't make plans in time for thanksgiving so I am going to my ma's husband's family's house..=/ They asked my mom to make a dessert (which is kinda funny)- so she in turn put it on me. Want to give me an idea? If I can't think of anything- I am going to do that autumn cheesecake thing.

oh i need sleep. love you. please put that hat on honey and take a pic. i could use a laugh.

cokelady said...

Be sure to take pictures. Of everything! Whatever paint color you end up with, your Thanksgiving living/dining room set-up, and especially your gourdy centerpiece. :-)

Valerie said...

Goodness, if I were in yall's family I would weigh over 200 pounds! I mean with all the good cooking that goes on around there..It sure sounds good and you all are always cooking up good sounding stuff..lol

Becky said...

khaki or a light light brownish color...that's my suggestion at least. Neutrals are always safe. And that would go good with your red couch. I don't know. Look in decorating books and see what jumps out at you.