Monday, November 24, 2008

Part One...I just couldn't wait. :)

So Here is my kitchen (though not everything is back up and finished yet), and I LOVE the color!! It's so awesome. Tam, you would really like I think. The color is "french roast". I put up the butternut today, and I don't know if I like it. :( I am getting a third opinion tomorrow. Mom already gave me hers. haha, and it isn't for the positive. Without further adeiu, and again, my kitchen isn't all "put back together" yet, but it will give you an idea. I could hardly wait to post pictures. :)

Beginning painting my lovely brown french roast.

Goes on dark, hard to tell what I will think. Viola! I loooove it!!


Again, I REALLY like this color, just can't say it enough. NO regrets whatsoever for this color choice! Hopefully I will like the butternut too!

5 comments:

emily said...

wow! I love it too. It's soo pretty. I can't wait to see it in person =)
30 more days.

cokelady said...

~gasp!~ WOW!!! It looks GREAT, Kasey! What a BRAVE color to choose (that's always scary!), but it turned out fantastic! It's a very drastic color and (unless you "miss" it) those are always the most stunning. Everything looks so sharp and clean and classy. Great paint job, lady! :-)

Tam said...

AH! I love it! Your kitchen looks gorgeous!!!!!

Tammy Washburn said...

So Beautiful!

I would have never been as brave as you!!! At the first brush, I would have stopped and said, "Nope, can't do it!". But it is so warm and inviting.

Great job!

Sara said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the brown!