Monday, November 24, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

Please please please pray for my coworkers grandson. He has been having some difficulties since he was born about a month early (his momma had quite a rough time and was on bedrest for a long time before he was born). She hasn't shared what is going on, its been very tough on her. Today she let me know the seriousness of the situation. He has down syndrome, a hole in his heart, and now they found he has Leukemia. Unless God intervenes, it doesn't look like he will make it. HOWEVER, my prayer is Lord, for YOUR honor and glory touch his little body and make him whole. Should the Lord will it, I would LOVE to give her that testimony of how her little grand baby was prayed for by my friends all over the U.S.. His nic name is Mic. Pray for him please.

3 comments:

cokelady said...

I love the terms the Bible uses to express who God is. Things like "the Great Physician" and "the God of all comfort." I'll be praying to that God for this little boy and his family. Keep us updated, please!

Christina said...

Psalm 107:20
He sent forth His word and healed them; He rescued them from the grave.

Lord I speak your word over this precious child of yours. I know that you have sent your word to heal her adn to make her whole.

They are both in my prayer and as long as we continue to speak the word in faith the Lord is mighty to save.

I do not know yot but I hope you do not mind me following your blog to check on the this precious child of God.

God Bless
Christina

Tam said...

praying!