Thursday, November 06, 2008

ha.ha.ha.

I don't even know what to blog...but I need to do something or momma will be on to me. :)

It is 11:24 at night, and I am still awake. My house smells like Bacon. Yes, Bacon. I am making soup for a friend's daughter...and it requires...are you ready?? TWO pounds of bacon. ugh..I don't even wanna think about that fat and calorie count. Sho nuff is good though. It's my dad's recipe. He makes it with Salmon. I am not a salmon fan at all, but I will eat this soup. So good. He got it in Alaska from where he went fishing. And...I am glad he doesn't read the blogs (momma don't you show him) so that he would see me admitting to the fact that it really is good. haha. I am not a fish fan, and he is always saying its "chicken" so I will eat it. Though now I know it really is fish, not chicken. I wuv my dad...all he needs is Jesus, then he'd be perfect.

My feeties hurt. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I want to cherish each day, life is a gift, but the weekends are nice for relaxing too sometimes. :)

I am making my puppies a doggy bed for outside...dad built them a huge insulated dog house so now i need something cushy for the floor. To buy a dog house is soo expensive. So, I am making my own. Fleece was on sale at wally world, and I got some stiffer fabric to actually hold the cedar shavings, the fleece will cover that. The shape will be basically a huge pillow.

Well, I am tired. Guess what...no matter who is president, JESUS IS IN CONTROL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you whitey

~Amy said...

Well, cool. You're building a dog house. How neat!

The soup sounds ... interesting. I guess the only fish soup I've ever had is the Japanese miso, but really there's only fish stock and maybe a few slivers of fish in it and I really like that. It's that clear soup they serve at Japanese steak houses before they start cooking your meal. They really eat that in Japan almost every morning with breakfast. I looove that stuff.

That's right, Jesus is still in control. We can rest assured. :D
Love ya.