Sunday, November 02, 2008

Goals

Tonight, I accomplished one of my super short term goals. I cleaned up my kitchen. I didn't get to the floors or anything, but I did organize some of my pantry, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and cleaned the counter tops.

I also went grocery shopping tonight. And, told someone God bless you. That's sort of a goal, I want to get better about bringing God into my daily conversation. I talked with the cashier tonight about church service and so on. I am not boasting...I hope it doesn't sound that way. But the Lord's return is so near, I need to be sharing more. And I don't need to make it hard either. I watched the video on Jessa's blog the Nicole C Mullen song I think is called "One Touch". Shew that song. I heard it a long time ago, but the message is still the same and so real, so true, so touching. Of course it would be, it's based off of one of the famous Bible accounts of the woman with the issue of blood. Back to goals right, tell more people about Jesus.

Third goal, to make a uplifting soul searching CD for a friend of mine who again, needs Jesus. I may say that a lot, but its my life. Without God I am nothing, I would probably be plumb crazy. That may be blunt, but it's true. To have lost my husband and not have had God, I believe I would be out of it this very moment. I have to be real, He is my all in all. I am absolutely nothing without God. Truly every day I need Him like I need air, food, water....God help me to go deeper. Anyway, back to the CD. I have a friend struggeling with some things that only God can deliver them from. I have been thinking of making them a CD of songs I have heard over a period of time that I felt would be a encouragement and light to their path to the Lord. Which, I believe they will find. I have faith in the prayers more than one of my friends have prayed for this person. So, I have been looking into songs, and hopefully will get the CD done this week.

Four...blogging. I have been slacking. So here I am. Not big goals, but goals none the less. Good night, love yall.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

There are alot of people in this world who know nothing about God. I think it would be a good idea to mention God in a conversation now and again.