Saturday, November 01, 2008

Been Awhile...

My mom asked me this evening, why I don't blog anymore. I said I do, she said soemthing to the effect of, well it's been awhile. So, here I am. Blogging.

It's been another crazy quick week. Currently I am sitting in my bedroom, and have a bit of a headache, but relishing the time to just relax. Work has been really busy this week, and my co worker has had a rough week. Her daughter has been in premature labor for awhile, and they keep giving her those shots to keep the labor from coming. She has been on complete bed rest for probably over a month. Well, she finally had the baby about a month early this past week. He was doing great, but then she got a call wednesday and took off shortly there after. I haven't seen her since wednesday, please pray for the little boy and the family. I am sure she would appreciate it. Friday was a big day at work. Everyone seems to really get into halloween there. I am not a big halloween fan, I guess its up to everyones own convictions. I did participate in my groups costume thing we were the 101 dalmations, so I wore ears and a collar. We did win best group. Then there was a big picnic at lunch time. I am fairly sure I consumed atleast 5000 calories that day...ugh. Okay, so I'm not really sure, but it definitely wasn't a calorie countin' day. Friday night we had a hallelujah fall festival at church. There was food and then games for the kids, it was nice to see some different ones from the public coming in. Those manning the stations were encouraged to dress up as a character in the Bible. My dad even came, praise the Lord. He and momma were Adam and Eve. They wore all black outfits, with the names adam and even on their tops. He dressed up, can you believe that. Whoa, I was surprised. I was queen esther. Reusing my juliette costume I had gotten for VBS at Antioch about three years back. It was a fun and long day. Today, we went to a baby shower for some friends of ours, and this girl is so cool. She is so put together, when I say that, I mean she is methodic in her actions and reactions. I am such a quick responder, sometimes not thinking things through. She is so just her, take her or leave her. She just such a joy to watch as a person. It is hard to explain, but I really feel such a sincere heart in her. It is such a blessing to see.
Tonight the BSU football game is on, 35-0 currently. So far they are undefeated!! Go Broncos! I really need to get this house cleaned. But currently lack motivation. Well, have a good night everyone. Jesus loves YOU!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

wow, you blogged about alot. Glad to see you blogging again..I love reading them ya know..lol

Anonymous said...

good girl