Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wisdom

They say gray hair means wisdom, so my daddy's getting very wise! Tomorrow's his birthday. AWWW. Happy Birthday Dad!

We went out tonight with the Adam's Family, yes that's there name...:) for a birthday dinner. Tomorrow my grandparents are hosting a birthday dinner for him. He is so hard to buy for. I have no idea what to get him. Well, I have idea's, but nothing seems just right. Hopefully I will figure something out.

I made a frappe tonight, go me. :) Frappes are expensive..well any coffee is expensive if you buy it at a starbucks, or here the more popular is Moxie Java, which I prefer. Simply because their coffee has a different taste. HAHA, a Moxie Java commercial just came on! Well, anyway as I was saying...frappe's (particularly their caramocha frappe...mmmmmm) are expensive and LOADED with calories. A 24oz has over 700 calories. SHEW. So I have been experimenting at home. With some help of my coffee friends and my momma, I am getting better. Tonights flavor is Caramel, Chocolate...so yah I guess a Caramocha. I mixed Hazelnut coffee, Ice, Ice Cream (which I don't normally add), Caramel flavored syrup, milk, nestle quick powder (moxie has a powder they use...and I don't know what it is...so I got nestle quick), and some of my chocolate caramel creamer. Its yummy, altho it probably still has 700 plus calories :( Oh well, I am not drinking a 24 oz, so it's not as bad! :)

Pray for me, I am nervous about starting my job on Monday.

Continue to pray for Autumn's complete healing.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Gray hair and wisdom huh? well I have alot in my hair..I pluck them out..lol

crystal said...

wow...thnx for the comment...and yeah I was happy...and I wish u were back here...g2g ttyl....

Valerie said...

The Autumn you mentioned, is that Brian and Rebacca's daughter? What is wrong with her?

Kasey said...

No, that is not Bryon and Rebekah's daughter. Autumn Thompson, she is in The Church of God in Minnesota, but is very close to the people in the Antioch church. She just graduated high school.

Valerie said...

oh,ok...thanks! Just wondering