Monday, August 11, 2008

A week or so...

So I have a temporary job for a week and a half'ish. I have an interview tomorrow for a permanent position...it's quite a commute. But the Lord knows. God knows about all of this...I am feeling very low right now. About several things, but things could be worse. Very worse as my dear friend says. I am trying to praise the Lord in all things...I know that sadness is an emotion the Lord gave us, we can use it to grow...or we can use it to wallow. I want to grow from it. There is a song that just came to mind, "through it all, I learned to trust in Him". I think those are the words...not sure.

Please pray for my interview tomorrow, and the one I had last week. I still haven't heard from them. THAT would be my ideal job, atleast I think...God knows the end from the beginning. But I still want it, Lord willing.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love you too Kasey.

And miss you.

And wish i could come visit you..

~Amy said...

Through it all
Through it all
I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God

Through it all
Through it all
I've learned to depend upon His word

Thanks, Sis. You don't know how much I needed to sing those words right now. You are such a blessing to me. And I really mean that. :-)

Love ya.

Amanda Bull said...

Thank you for your prayers for me and my family. Please know that I am praying for you, too.