Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey!

I didn't meet my goal. I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies this weekend. The weekend has FLOWN by. UGH. This is seriously the quickest weekend I have had in so long. Maybe I could still get a batch in tonight...who knows...I need to clean the house too. I guess I shall tackle that tomorrow evening. Speaking of tomorrow, PLEASE pray for me. Tomorrow is my first day on my own. Of course I will have people there to help me, but my trainer will be officially training on something else. So, he won't be there to help me. I have grown somewhat attached to the help, okay very attached. I am scared to branch out on my own and do my job. Scared to mess up...so, please, just pray I do well and remember everything and don't have to ask to many questions. Love to you all.

2 comments:

~Amy said...

I will pray for ya, but remember ... it's better to ask than to have to redo.

;D You'll do great.

Netty said...

Praying for ya!