Monday, August 18, 2008

Report

So i had my first day at work. It went fairly well. The environment seems much more laid back and the guy who is training me is really funny. I will be taking his position because he is moving elsewhere in the company. I work with another girl who used to work with my mom. It's kind of weird how small the world really is sometimes. My Aunt met me for lunch at Pollo Reys, YUM. That is one thing that is really nice about being downtown, you can walk to so many places that are within five minutes. I will need prayer and patience and direction finding parking that is affordable and close. The drive, with the times I start and leave, is only about 25 minutes, so thats not to bad. Tomorrow, I am carpooling with my Aunt and Uncle. So, we will see how that goes! Thanks to all who prayed for me. Today, was spent just mainly watching what was done. Tomorrow I will be doing one of the main functions myself, with my trainer watching. SO, hopefully that goes well.

Pray for Autumn's surgery tomorrow.

1 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day! I hope you continure to enjoy your job and it gets easier for you to feel at ease.