Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here I go

I got tagged!

Here’s how you play:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (you’re it) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person that tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. I didn't tell Wendy happy birthday, that is why I was tagged. So Wendy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! haha. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier! That camera is awesome, btw.

2. I am discovering more and more, how lazy I am. Example: I don't want to brush my teeth at night because of the extra time it takes...but I make myself do it.

3. I just got a new bike, and my first big goal is to make a 40 mile ride. I have only made it about 6 miles so far.

4. My birthday is coming up, September 8th, and turning 26 scares me because it makes me feel old. But then I feel like I need to be thankful for each day...so I try not to let it get me down.

5. I sleep with my table light on, the fan going, and a little house on the prairie dvd playing nearly every night.

6. I love the smell of wood cutting, i.e. diesel, oil, wood shavings. (my dad cuts the wood for the fireplace to keep their house warm during the winter)

7. The greatest years of my life, were spent as Damon's wife. I truly miss my best friend.

8. I prefer sandals, and do NOT like socks. Only wearing them out of necessity, yuck...barefoot is even better, unless you are outside and its got stickers that will hurt your feeties. But, I digress.

9. My favorite color is blue (or blue family), but I like decorating my house in mainly warm fall colors. I.e. reds oranges, browns, golds.

10. Even though I am a girl, I really don't like chocolate much (by itself). I have to crave it to like it.

**for extra, thinking of the chocolate thing reminds me, I only like chocolate chip cookies that use MILK chocolate chips. Sure, I will eat the other kind, but they aren't as good!
I tag:
Sara- just because
Emily- to see if she will really do this.
Tam- cus her answers will be interesting.
Morgan- so she will blog. ;)
Becki H- because ;)
Becky (my neighbor) cus she is the best neighbor ever. Altho, I think she might have already done this.
Yvonne- because I love her and want to see if she will do this.
thats about it...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am totally with you on #6. Weird, but I love that smell too. It takes me back to going camping/Christmas tree hunting with my Dad and he would use his chain saw. My dad and I are close, and I hate being so far from him.

~Amy said...

I've actually started liking dark chocolate better. I like the "bitter"sweet taste. There's just something about it that's got a great kick.