Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Details

So you all want job details...I will be working for a shipping company, I don't know if I can say the name because they have a lot of government dealings...so I don't want to get in trouble.

My hours are 9:30-6 PM with lots of over time if I want it. It's in the logistics field, which I have done for 6'ish years. Its in downtown Boise, the old part, which is kind of neat. Very historic and quant. I will like it, except the drive and parking garage stuff. My wage is the highest I have ever made. Which is great. Will help with the extra gas mileage. I start Monday! Right now I am a temp, but will be hired on in time if I do well with company. I have heard at that point that there benefits are amazing. If I am interested in 401 K they contribute 10% which I understand is very good.

In other news....I got some patio furniture today. I prayed before I left, because I wanted to find something I liked, but didn't break the bank. I found something at home depot that was soooo cute. I really liked it, but it BROKE the bank. I thought what would Damon think...and his answer woulda been it was to much. So I moved on. My very last stop of like 5 or 6 stops, I found furniture. They had their outdoor furniture at already clearance prices, then took an additional 50% off of that. I found a canopy thing...that was so cute and decorative!! I have wanted one of these for a long time...and really liked one at another store, but couldn't bring myself to spend the money they wanted for it. Though this one is different, its soooooo cute!! And I got a set of really good quality chairs for 1/3 of the regular price. They are in my favorite color family...blue...but more turquoise. OH MAN, praise the LORD! Now I just need to find a table and fire pit. In time...and when prices drop more!!

1 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

That's great! I would love to see a picture of your new find. Sounds cute!