Friday, August 15, 2008

Live From... (part I)

...the patio! I brought my camera out here to take picture...wouldn't ya know it. Its so dead it won't even turn on but to say, battery low. But, I did get my other pictures uploaded. All 380. Which for me is a lot. So I will post some today :)



This was a tree at my grandmas sister's house....i thot it was cool

same tree. :)

Here are the apricots I picked, they are in a grocery bag...and I just thought the lighting was cool.

Me and my momma...standing in front of an air conditioner. :)


Miss Perry and I at Emily's party...and that's Josh in the background.


The surprised birthday girl.



awwwwww......Morgan and Zach and Noah, all ready to go to the party.


Morgan and I at Palmas Verdes...she didn't mean to, but I think she touched my cheek with that tongue. YUCK lol


awww....mo and Yvonne


Somehow, I don't think he was a willing party for this peck on the cheek.



Him either...



My little Noah. I love my nephews.

Zacchaeus...he is so handsome. (I can't say cute anymore, or adorable...he's growing up you know ;)


Nada, Me, Noah..I will treasure these pictures.















3 comments:

Erika J. said...

when i was in TN in april, it was the service lenada got saved and i had no idea it was her until she started talking. she looks so different. kinda makes me sad. i'm so glad that she gave her heart to the Lord.

you look beautiful, by the way.

Valerie said...

ok, the pic of the tree..Is that one tree? It looks like at least 6 or more all together..Good pic of it though either way..

I bout fell over at the pic of Nada! Oh my, she sure don't look like the person I left behind on 28th street. She always kept her hair permed and now it don't look like anyone is doing that for her. Is Nada in good hands as far as the ones taking care of her. I never hear anything about her from anyone, I hope she is alright. Gosh, I was not expecting to see her in a pic, but glad I did, cause I have been thinking about her and Jacob had been asking about her,He always liked her and she liked him..He was her little buddy!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

what great pictures !