Saturday, June 07, 2008

Success

I had a Luau in honor of Emily tonight. It was a success, and the food was fabulous. A friend of mine recommended a hawaiian bbq place she found. YUM. I didnt even know a place existed. But I am so thankful I found it, praise the Lord. The Bible says every good gift is from God, and that was a good gift. I had part of moms side of the family, and part of dads, some church friends, and some neighbors. It was quite a gathering and lots of fun! I don't think it has hit me yet that em leaves soon. My dogs are howlin, aka feet hurting. Good night. Pray for me, feeling down. I seem to make a certain mistake over and over. I don't want to choose anything before my God.

2 comments:

emily said...

I think it was very cool that your neighbors came. They are so cute.

Morgan said...

*praying*
love you kase.