Monday, June 02, 2008

Pik-chas

Round Valley Area, close to Cascade Idaho. I think it a beautiful peace of earth.
Picteresque Round Valley

Truck and trailer at cabin


Emily, early morning, far right.



I thought this to be another neato picture.




This is right outside my grand parents cabin, it stays foggy until about 8:45...thought it was a neat pic.





Kayker on the Payette River....one word: CRAZY. No way is this my cup of tea...






Emily gazing out. :) Trying to look nonchalant







I thought this was a cool shot of the train.








Scenic Train Ride, front of the train.









Abby with a muddy nose, after trying to dig something up. Note the scarf she is wearing. :)










View from my back yard...thats the flag above the Middle School











Abby giving me loves...love that face eh?













5 comments:

Erika J. said...

emily looks soooooooooo 'sound of music' in that picture. LOL!

Grace & Co said...

LOVE the pictures! Idaho is so beautiful...

The picture of you and dog is really cute too!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! I love the mountains and your pictures gave me that wonderful feeling inside when I am there. Too bad you can't post the smell on to the internet.

Vicki Smith said...

Really great pictures, Kasey. I have a lot of fond memories of the Round Valley area, Donnely in particular, as well as Kinnley Creek, which is close by.

Valerie said...

WOW,I agree I love the pics. Beautiful place.