Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oui Vei

I got a sunburn!!! :( OUCH. In hopes of getting a tan, I put tanning oil on, but it had sunscreen in it. Enough so that I THOUGHT I was protected. I am so burnt. Last night I woke up and started crying cus it hurt so bad to lay down. I almost called my momma. I feel so dumb and do not plan on doing that again!

I keep looking at Damons picture at my desk at work, I really really really miss him. *sigh* He is in heaven and so happy, so I need to try to be happy as well. God has been so good to me, I have nothing to complain about. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

I guess that is all...I am hungry so I need to cook something. Pizza sounds so much better though.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Ouch! I got sunburnt like that one time,and it hurt so bad that I have never got burnt again. I hardly sit out in the sun. I think I had gotten sun poison,cause I threw up and everything with it.Did not like that feeling.Hope you feel better.

Grace & Co said...

I got a really bad sunburn on my shoulders about 3 weeks ago. I didn't think I needed any sunscreen since we weren't out very long. No more than an hour. But my sunburn was so bad on my shoulders and chest and I could hardly wear any clothes! It hurt SO bad! I hope you get to feeling better too. Sunburns are NOT fun!

Bekka said...

Yeah, I got burnt SUPER bad like a month ago, like a not moving, not dressing, putting my hair up felt like I was tearing off my skin, ouch. That was a month ago and I'm still sorta pink lol. Hope you get better soon though. :D