Sunday, June 29, 2008

FRUSTRATED!

OoooooooooooH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am TIRED TIRED TIRED of my self. Seriously....I wish I could for once react right to things. I am ready to cry, again.

Me neighbors found a kitten a some fishing ponds, it had a hook in its mouth, nose was bleeding, was near death as they described it. So, I took it up on myself to find him a home. Lady at work said she would take him, pick him up today, so he has been at my house since Friday I think, maybe Thursday waiting for his new mommy. A, he is soooo cute, and I felt sorry for him. But, I do NOT want another cat. So I was super excited to find him a home. She calls me today, she can't take the cat. I have turned down another person because I told this lady yes. So now, I am trying frantically to get ahold of the other person to see if they still want him. I know she can't help it, and she really wanted him, but I am ready for him to go. I feel so sorry for him and how his life has started, and he is doing so much better now. So if I cant get ahold of the other person by tomorrow and they dont want him, I am going to have to take him to pet haven, its a no kill adoption place. Please pray for him to find a home.

I sang at a wedding yesterday, God blessed the broken road, by Rascall Flatts. The wedding was pretty, and the bride beautiful. Pray for the new couple. They needs the fullness of the Lord. After the wedding I headed up to Cascade for the tail end of camp. The Lord really moved, and it was a blessing to be there. I was sad to come home. Then the news of the cat pushed me over the edge. I wish I would respond to things better. God help me to be a better person for You.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww,poor little kitten.Hope you find it a home.I know that has got to be hard.