Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One Year

Please pray for me...the closer next thursday gets, the more sad I become. Next thursday, June 19th will be one year since Damon passed. I have never liked to use the word "died" because he isn't dead. He is alive and well, in Heaven. On my calendar, I have it marked as his one year promotion anniversary. As happy as I am for him with the spiritual side of me, the wife side of me...my heart beat feels nearly gone. I loved him so much, and love him to this day. I will never forget how he let the Lord use him to affect my heart for eternity. I love my dear husband, and I miss him. I know there was a bigger plan. But as that day nears, please please pray for me. I love you Damon Broyles, forever and always. I will always be your Kissy.

3 comments:

Tam said...

I've been praying and will continue!

Katie said...

Praying for you.

and

Hey Kasey!

I love you very much, and miss you so much. I want you back here, because it's not the same without you. I miss your special songs, I miss you being at the youth get togethers.. i just miss you being here.

Morgan said...

Praying!