Saturday, June 21, 2008

Headache

Well...where to begin. I had some freakout moments on Thursday. But, that was due to me not relyin on the Lord fully. When I let Him help me, it is so much easier, when I wallow in self pity...thats when things get hairy. Since then, I closed on my house. Want to hear something weird??? Because I moved to Idaho before finding a job, I did a lease purchase option on my home, that way I could find a position then work on financing. I stepped into my house for the very first time, on February 19th, the 8 month anniversary of Damon's promotion. I CLOSED on my house June 19th, the one year anniversary of his promotion. I think that is so weird, in a good way. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, Damon would like this house. The only thing that would make it better would be to have him here. I have had many ups and downs since Damon moved to Heaven, but through it all, the Lord has guided me and carried me. From sobbing mess, to even some joyous times. I love you Damon, I always will. I am so glad to be done with the house buying process. Thank the Lord.

Today, we had a yard sale. I got some sun, my feet have a great flip flop tan line. Been building that line on my feeties for a couple of months now. I figure if I keep working on it, I can go into a store with the no shoes policy, not wearing shoes, and no one will notice. I will just look like I am wearing white flip flops. HA, that would be funny. No, doesn't take much to amuse me. Well, I am sleepy and want to be off of here.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

lol,the flip flop tan..that is funny,I have had them before..

congrats on the final closing of your house.. :)

Bekka said...

I don't think I'd be capable of having of those lol.