Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Four Wheeling Adventures

I called my cousin Troy, before Emily even got here, to see if he could take us four wheeling. He knows trails, directions, etc. ...that I would be incompetent by myself. So today was the day. We headed to an area I think is called Willow Creek and rode trail 300, 540, and 500. Emily was a trooper and did really well for her first time at serious riding. She was un accustomed to a lot that riding entails, but by the end of the day was smiling and I believe having a good time as she was way more comfortable. I know I kept praying for her to have a good time. It started out rocky, as the trail, though rated beginner, had some pretty sharp turns to deal with. She ended up with the four wheeler on its side, but no worries...wasn't hurt. I think that scared her for some of the other stuff that came later on. It was all in all a fairly good trail. A few areas got pretty uneven, so it made you feel like you were gonna flip over. That is the part I don't like. YUCK. It rained all day, more heavily at the end, and we were soaked by the time we got back. I really had fun today. I only wish it wouldn't have rained so much. I am glad Emily ended up having a good time.

Blessing for today, safety, and my cousin Troy.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Sounds like a fun filled day. I went 4-wheeling once and it was kinda scary and fun all together. Glad you all have a good time.

emily said...

I am super thankful for meeting your Cousin Troy ^^