Monday, June 16, 2008

Bedtime

It was so easy, to be young and have a bed time. Now that I am an adult, I TRY to be in bed by 10...doesn't happen. I need to be my own mommy and make myself go to bed at night. I mowed my yard tonight, and fertilized it, well only half of it. I REALLy need to clean the house...just lacking motivation. I need to do laundry too. So much to do, so little time.

Thank the Lord, these past few days have been much better. I was pretty depressed/down last week. Pray for me these next few days though, especially Thursday. God can make that day okay for me and for Damon and me's family. Should that be Damon and I or Damon and me??I don't know.

Check out the desolate recipe blog, Rachel posted a recipe, that sounds uber yummy. I want to try it.

My subdivision is having a yard sale this weekend, I need to get some stuff out there. It would be good to get rid of some things. I almost got hit tonight! Ugh! This big van came across the line and I didn't even see him, mom was with me and she made that noise, the noise that scares the fire out of you. You don't know what is wrong, but you know SOMETHING is wrong. He was within 6 inches of me. I looked in the mirror right after the van passed and he was still on my side of the road. Thank the Lord, He kept us safe.

Please pray for a family friend, I mentioned them last week, well the just lost a family member at a very young age. My friend is taking it pretty hard. Please pray for him, and the whole family.

3 comments:

emily said...

I am pretty sure the sentence should be written as: God can make that day okay for me and for Damon's and my family.

And He will. Keep happy thoughts. And this is totally easy coming from me but remember to try and think on the good things: Like how he made Heaven and he doesn't have to suffer down here anymore... I love you and I am praying.

Vic said...

Kasey, I know all about those sounds coming from mothers...I drive Erika crazy with it...It's an automatic response...lol...

I know that Thursday will be a day of reflection on the life that you had with Damon and I know Jesus will be right there with you!!!!

Tam said...

Kasey can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth her...so that even means Thursday.

Love you and I'm praying too!