Sunday, June 08, 2008

Quiet Quiet

This house is so quiet again. Not that you're loud Em...just was nice having someone else here. I miss her a lot. I wasn't sad yesterday, or really even this morning...but when I woke up this morning after getting back from the airport and going back to sleep...I was sad. I forgot my phone charger at the cabin, and went up to get it, Emily wasn't there, and it felt empty sort of. I just miss you Emily! :'(

Time seemed to fly so fast while she was here. There wasn't enough of it to get everything accomplished. I am just glad she is making it home to her momma in one piece!!! haha

Tomorrow I have something to do, but cant seem to remember. I know one thing, I need to go to bed earlier than later tonight. I miss you Emily.

4 comments:

Tam said...

You will just have to come here.....soon!

Rachel said...

Just stopping by to say hey now that I'm back.

Ditto what Tammy said!

emily said...

Ahh, I miss you too. I will be back up again soon. And you do need to come and visit.

Amanda Bull said...

I agree that you should visit. When you do, I would love to meet you, and I'm sure Sara would, too!