Thursday, May 22, 2008

Red, White, and Blue

I made chocolate covered strawberries tonight. Dipped in milk chocolate, then I put red (more like pinkish) , white, and blue drizzles over the top. I used the ghiradelli chocolate, man that stuff is rich. A lady I work with saw the strawberries a friend of mine made for me to take to the work party, and wanted to buy some for a party she is having this holiday weekend. Memorial day being a day to honor our vets, american heritage, I thought red, white, and blue would be good. Mine don't look as good as Sybils, but they are sort of pretty. Hopefully she likes them.

I REALLY need to clean my house too. I have so much to do this weekend. Whoever originally had this house did some beautiful landscaping. Then renters who didn't take care of it really let things slip. The inside of the house was amazing, and the landscaping not horrible, but trying to get it back to how good it once was is my goal. So I have lots of weed killing, raking, rock laying, etc to do on this long weekend. I am having a party in two weeks and want the place to be completely ready. I want to paint my front door red, and the inside of the house...I never realized how much fun painting was with Damon. He made it look so easy, he was so good at it, he loved it. Now it seems like more of a chore. I miss you babe.

I need to leave now, gots to be somewhere in 14 minutes. Love to all. And, just a hint...lol...you could comment if you want. :)

4 comments:

Tam said...

I'll comment cause I like it when people comment on mine.

Hey, I found that song today and bought it. "One Touch" is the name of it.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am only commenting because you said something about commenting. I read your post... I'm dying my hair blonde blonde blonde ^^ See you in like less than a week! How awesome is that?!

Rebekah Doran said...

That's a neat idea for C. covered Strawberries. Mmmmm, now I'm wanting some....:)

crystal said...

u must really b xcited my name has an ! beside it, just like me it stands out....have fun playing nurse this wkend...ttyl