Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hmmm

Don't really know what to title this, as usual. I got two new tiki torches for my back yard, except they aren't the normal tiki's, they are the polynesian style that have the huge flames. I want my back yard to feel sorta tropical-ish. Yes, in the middle of Idaho, I want hawaii. I am going to try. lol. I also watered my strawberry plants again and put up some more fencing around my garden. I got two different kinds of cucumber seeds so that I will be able to can some pickles. Never made pickles before, but sounds interesting. I feel sort of news-less. My life is blessed, I am by God's grace making it and thriving, I miss my Damon. Each day is a blessing, so praise the Lord for another day, even if it is news-less :)

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Yummy strawberries!Home made pickles are good,Hopefully they will turn out alright. That sounds good,I could eat them both together.lol