Saturday, May 03, 2008

Busy Sun Filled Day

Let my hands perform His bidding,
Let my feet run in His ways,
Let my eyes see Jesus only,
Let my lips speak forth His praise. —James

Is that not a GREAT quote!? I found that today on Our Daily Bread's website.

Today was a day, where I just plain felt like I could have done better as a human being. God help me to be and live as You would have me to. I desire this, and He sees that.

Mom and I got up early and headed out to visit my cousin at the hospital. Please pray for him, he broke his leg very severely in a motor cycle riding accident. It is nasty break, and the Lords touch would definitely be a wonderful blessing.

From there mom went to a few stores, then we went to a landscaping place and I got some flowers/grasses/bark. The rest of the day (for the most part, minus breaks) was spent fixing up the front yard with some new bushes and flowers, and bark. It looks really nice. I am so thankful to the Lord for my house, its a huge blessing and I am in awe of all He has done for me. How He has taken care of me. I am wore out, and ready for a good nights rest.

I been thinking a lot lately, or atleast more so. About Damon. Just pray for me, I really miss him.

Oh yeah...mom and I went to a scrapbooking party last night. Me the non crafter/stamper/scrapper, created 6 pages. Woo hoo. Only took me about 3 hours, but it was productive and pretty fun. I guess that is it...I hope you all have many blessings tomorrow. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

0 comments: