Saturday, May 17, 2008

No Worm For Me

Early birds get the worm...I am not a bird, and I didn't wake up early. Plus, I am not a fan of worms. I got to sleep in, and it felt nice. Went to bed late last night, reading my book. Woke up really early and couldnt sleep so then I read my book some more. When I did go back to sleep, I slept for a while longer. After waking up and cleaning on the kitchen a little, I headed over to Mom and Dad's and rode her horse Bobby. He really hasn't been riden seriously in about four years (since I got married), but praise the Lord, he did really well today. I prayed to be safe, for the Lord to help me, and God really did. This horse is huge, I am a tall girl, but his back is still above my eye level. If you fall from him, you fall a longggg ways. After all my nervousness, I was just thankful to God and proud of Bobby. It felt good to ride.

Tonight we went to Boise for my cousin's birthday party. Then after the festivities we went to dinner at Good wood BBQ. I will say, Idaho has nothin' on southern BBQ.

That was it for the day. I feel heavy hearted, I feel like I messed up before the Lord today. I HATE doing that. Please pray for me. I really want to please God in all I do, that is my desire. I failed today, and I need prayer to get back up and keep trying my best before Him. If I do not have God, I have nothing. If I have Him, I have everything. I have a headache and can't think of anything else to write about, so good night.

3 comments:

Tam said...

YOU are much harder on yourself than the Lord is, take it from one who knows. He reads our heart and our heart is to please Him in everything, so therefore, we will. (by His Grace and Mercy, that is.)

love you!

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Hi Kasey..jus stopping by to say hi. You are in my prayers.
oh...I sure would love some good southern BBQ

Vikki

cokelady said...

Just read about poor Honey's fall. I'm so sorry, but I'm glad she seems to be okay! That's just sooooo terrible.

Hang in there, Kasey--there are still more people out there praying for you than you know of. And God isn't waiting for a chance to throw you overboard either. HE LOVES YOU. :-)