Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi

Couldn't think of a better title I guess...or "hi" sounded okay.

NOT trying to be a downer, or a depresso...but I REALLY miss Damon. I have dreams about him and though I get to see him in the dreams, most of them are dealing with his asthma, and how he either knows he is going to pass on, or I am telling him that he is sick and is going to die. That was not the case in our real life, I had no idea that day would come. No idea at all. But these dreams plague me. PLEASE pray for me to have happy dreams. I know that God is the author of anything beautiful and lovely to think on, so these dreams are exactly the opposite and come from the enemy. I so wish I could see my darling husband again, I don't mean to sound sappy, but I gave him my heart. Now my heart feels almost gone. I in no way question God in that it was Damon's time to go, but that doesn't mean He doesn't understand my pain. God saw, when I was a baby growing in my mothers womb, that I would marry my sweet husband, he also saw that three years two months, and thirty days later I would be a widow and Damon would reach his ultimate goal. So I know that means there is provision made by Him for me and my heart. Part of that provision is prayer, so please just pray when you think about it. I just hurt and ache for the man of my heart.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Just wanted to say hi. I'm praying for ya!