Tuesday, July 01, 2008

So Good To Be Home

Today was a long day. I am so glad to be home!! Work was hectic and stressful today, but thank the Lord for a job right! I have to register Damon's truck soon, it was due today, but I didn't have all the info I needed (thought I did) so had to get a temporary registration. I started having a moment at the license bureau, it's hard taking that TN license plate and putting something else in its place (I haven't done it yet though) it really reminds you again, that Damon's really gone. I am glad for him though, he's made his goal. I had leftover breadsticks for dinner. I have found that since Damon made Heaven, I don't have much of a desire to cook like I used to. So I eat left overs, or frozen dinners, or go out. Mom and I had Papa Murphys pizza last night, so today I had pizza for lunch and breadsticks for dinner. So healthy, right? I digress. lol. Oh and guess what!! I found out my super cool, super cute neighbors (they are the cutest family!) have a blog!! Yay. One more blog friend. I am glad for good neighbors, praise the Lord! Thats a huge blessing and relief to trust who lives next to you, to keep an eye on things if you ever need it. Although, I wonder if they will ever want any cake from me (inside joke) eh Becky?! Well, that is all! Reporting from: my couch....ahhhh *relaxation*

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm onto you Kasey! I know what you're trying to do by bringing over all the cat-starter stuff...you're trying real hard to get us hooked :)...I can't say that it's not working though. You're pretty clever! I just can't seem to make up my mind one way or another though. Each hour seems to be different. I think tomorrow I may call a vet and find out price quotes on all the shots/neutering, etc and see if that can influence me more so one way or another. I enjoyed your blog by the way...

Tam said...

Like the new background, very patriotic. Hope you have a nice 4th.