Friday, July 04, 2008

Supa Hot

Man it is hot here!! :) No humidity though, woohoo! I wondered why it felt so hot yesterday but thought it was only in the 90's, newp 105. No wonder :) Regional Convention started last night, and the youth did the same skit that Antioch did back when I still lived there. With the girl who is tempted by all the different things in life. I am telling you, whoever listened to the Lord to get that skit, really let themselves be used by Him. It touches anyone, I don't care where or who you are, it is real. The altars were filled and I know of one youth praying next to me, that was crying and praying before the Lord, its a beautiful site. I am sure there were more, but when you are praying yourself, you don't notice alot. While the skit was going on, two boys behind me were crying just watching, boys who "aren't supposed'" to cry. Praise the Lord, it was just as touching as when we did it in Antioch. BTW Antioch, I miss you guys!! LOVE YOU! My prayer is "Lord help us to keep this" keep this closeness, this realization that God You care for us and will help us through any situation if we will but let You! That YOU are more important, seriously, than anything this life will try to offer. Life and the world will SHOVE things in your face, try to shove them down your throat, but by the power of Jesus, we don't have to take it! WOOT

Have a good day, my cold is a little better, thank the Lord!

2 comments:

emily said...

no distance will ever come between us and our closeness. The Lord gave it to us and nothing can take it away- as long as we keep serving Him. I love you bunches and miss you.

Katie said...

all of us miss you SO MUCH! you need to come visit us =) hehe..

love you too!