Thursday, July 31, 2008

ugh

I need to post pics from TN. I had such a wonderful, sad, amazing, ponder-ative-time. I guess its weird to compile those words in describing one thing/place/event, but its how I feel. I looove TN because its a part of my life with Damon. I have many wonderful memories of our life together. Yet, it also reminds me that he and I are no longer together. He is in Heaven, and I am here. So, it brings many feelings, but in the end I am so blessed and grateful (greatful?) that I was able to go. NOW, if I could get the motivation to go get the camera chord and post some pictures. :)

I rode my horse again last night. I was riding her bareback again, with just the halter and leadrope. Well, I was riding her back to the pasture on the pavement, mind you she was a bit more energetic this night, and I was carrying two
FLYMASKS (one very similar to this, and another which also had ear protectors, these keep the flies/insects out of the horses eyes, and it is made of a net material that you can see through) when I remember to pray that I would be safe...my horse is tall and the pavement is hard. So while trying to stay on and carry stuff aboard my uber fun, pretty, and extra energetic horse, I noticed she started to stare at a certain area. Meaning...she was a little bit anxious as to what it was...meaning, she could scare at it and dump me on the ground. Well, sure enough, her fears came to life and she sort jumped to the side from whatever she was trying to avoid. Thank the Lord, I held on and didnt fall off. I love being with her and taking care of her, its wonderful. Thank the Lord for my horsey.

Well, I haven't heard anything on the job :( so I guess it isn't good. Oh well, though I REALLY wanted it, it must not be God's will for me right now. I hope you all had a great day.

2 comments:

emily said...

um. this post is doubled.

~Amy said...

But you still never know. They could call. Or God may have something better. :-)

Did you find out what it was that scared your horse?

Love ya. ;-)