Saturday, July 05, 2008

Precious Jesus

Who is thankful for the Lord?? Seriously, I take Him for granted. He has rescued me from so much. I am EVER indebted to God. This world is full of people who are hurting, and lost, and truly just need Him as their savior. Every good and perfect give is from the Father, if someone treats you awful or does something to you or someone else, or something it is a result of a need for Jesus in their life. Remember to pray for all that need the Lord. Something happened today, that I saw take place near my home...that has triggered this post. I have been quite troubled since, but the reason for what I saw, sadly is sin. So I need to pray for the person involved. God help me to be a encouragement.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Kasey! I hope you had a great Fourth. I will bring over all your kitty stuff sometime this week. The gal taking him though needed to borrow the caddy, so I will be getting that back from her this week. I hope that's ok.

Katie said...

God IS Great! In soooo many ways! He's THE AWESOME God! Last night we had a WONDERFUL church service!! It was AWESOME! He gave me reassurance of the Holy Ghost, ive had doubt about so many things lately in my life and my family. But He's taken all the doubt away. I thank Him SO MUCH!

Now i want to MAKE SURE i keep Him #1 in my life.

Love you and miss you SO much! <3