Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Night

What to blog...what to blog...

Well, I got Damon's bike all fixed up. Not that it was messed up to begin with, but it hadn't been ridden in a long time and so mom found a guy on craigslist who does bike repair. He fixed the tires and basically tuned it up. So tonight, Abby and I had our first training session. I eventually want her to be one of those super cool dogs that runs beside their master on the bike, flawlessly, and gets a great work out and pays attention to the road ahead not getting sidetracked and stopping at everything. Tonight started out a bit rough, but by the end of the short ride (one time around a little loop in my neighborhood) she was doing GREAT!! I was super proud of her.

Mom gave me her bread oven, so tonight, if I have time, I may give her a try. I have made home made bread before and it was good, but Damon and I didn't eat bread quick enough so it molded. He didn't like bread that had been frozen, since I don't mind bread that has been frozen I can make a bunch up and freeze it. Thereby saving mula. Which Damon would be proud of me for doing. :) I am also going to attempt biscuits, because i had the grand idea, which I stole from Rachel I believe, to make breakfast sandwiches that I can freeze, then just pop in the microwave in the mornings.

thats it for now...goodnight. Jesus loves you and likes you!

2 comments:

~Amy said...

:-) I haven't made homemade bread in a long time. Mmmmm... sounds good. You've got me in the mood to make some.

Valerie said...

Home made bread is the best. Yummy!
I make and freeze stuff like pancakes for Jacob,beats standing over the stove waiting for them to cook. Breakfast sandwiches sound like a good idea.

Glad your walk with Abby turned out good, she will get used to it and be great at it.