Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sun, Water, and Vacuums

Got another sun burn, though not nearly as bad. Mom and Dad set up the pool they got last year, so that explains the sun and water part of the title. I didn't swim for to long, but opted to lay on the floaty and get warm under the sun. Its nice where the pool is set up, because its fairly private. It was just me and the floaty, I tried to convince mom to come swim with me, but she couldn't be won over. I wonder if its because I always try to get her hair wet whenever she swims with me. I seem to be a bit mischievious. ;)

Now to the vacuum part, while cleaning at the church the other night, my vacuum just quit. :( I thought maybe I had blown a fuse or something, but other when I brought the vacuum home it still didn't work. I am a bit sad...Damon and I bought it together (our money, I don't think he was present for the occasion), but it has already been repaired (on the chord) twice. So I went to Wal-Mart tonight and got another one. Not the same kind, this one is a bit nicer and has a better dirt removal rating, as well as longer warranty, and it is bagless. To top it off, it was on sale. I know this may sound different to some, but I prayed for the Lord to help me find the right vacuum. I didn't want to spend a lot lot lot of money, but I did want a better warranty, and better quality. This one has a better warranty than some of the other more expensive vacuums, and has a 2 point higher dirt removal rating than the one we had. So praise the Lord for a vacuum.

I am so sleepy, so good night. Remember, don't tie God's Hands by worrying, worrying is doubt...and why doubt when you serve the Creator of the Universe. :) SMILE.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I want to go swimming... Not to get sunburned, just cause it sounds refreshing! I'll remember that if I don't want to get wet then I shouldn't swim with you. ;)

~Amy said...

I recently had an ordeal with a vacuum. Aggravating things, aren't they?

I'm with you on the swimming. I don't understand why people want to go swimming and not get wet. What's the point? tee hee