Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday, YAHOO!

Friday and Saturday are my two favorite days of the week. Tonight we had dinner with family friends, they grilled ribs, and had beans, salad, and oriental salad (momma made)and juice water. I am a new fan of juice water. Instead of drinking straight juice, which I love love love juice. Okay like...you mix it with a 1/4 water or half water, less calories but still juice. YUM

Tomorrow I need to mow my lawn, and want to go swimming at mom and dad's. I got my new book off ebay today, or was it yesterday, yea yesterday. I am excited to start it. Ebay books are way cheaper. I am into the whole amish story line. Have even looked into going to Lancaster County, wouldn't that be awesome. Damon would shake his head and smile at me...hehe. I miss him, shew he was so loveable huggable kissable, unbelievable. Okay so I stole a line from a song. If you read this Tammy Hart...you're so vain...the first movie Damon and I watched together when we first met, at the Branscum home, was How to Lose a Guy in 10 days...ha, not the greatest movie, but that song stuck with us.

Guess that is it, goodnight everyone.

5 comments:

Caet said...

Amish books are good.
Ever heard of the October Song by Beverly Lewis?

wemmies said...

Are they Beverly Lewis books?

I TOTALLY want to go to Lancaster County just because of her books! They are AWESOME! I even read her teen series! LOVE IT!

Kasey said...

I have one of her series of books, but the books I have been reading are by wanda bruensetter (sp)?? they are really good.

~Amy said...

I've thought about trying Wanda's books. I've read several of Bev's books and wondered if hers are as good or better. ???? Have you seen the made-for-TV movie that recently came out, "The Redemption of Sarah Cain"? It's so sweet. You should try to catch it; I think you'd like it.

I do that for Jackson's juice ... mix some watrer in the juice. And the Oriental Salad ... if it's the one I make, mmmmm, I love it. Maybe I'll mosey on over to the recipe blog and post it sometime. Noticed it hasn't been used in a long time.

TTYL. :-)

(can't believe I'm using those silly abbreviations *rolling eyes*) ha!

Valerie said...

Good idea about the juice.I love juice,but some is kinda much and adding water seems to be a good idea. I will try that.