Tuesday, July 08, 2008

You Know Your Domestic If...

...new vacuum excites you! I finally put together my new vacuum last night, and used it for the first time, wowza! It was so nice! Praise the Lord for helping me find the vacuum. I have such a hard time making decisions, trying to find quality without breaking the bank, and after I prayed this one nearly jumped in my lap. Okay not literally, but I know God helped me with the decision, small as it was!

I just wanted to share my excitedness over my new vacuum.

3 comments:

wemmies said...

I must be domestic. I got my Oreck for Valentines Day and was THRILLED!!!

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

I understand perfectly what ya'll mean ! I'd be thrilled too !

Leaning on the Beloved said...

I love NEW cleaning tools and supplies! Smile ...Praying for you, Sis. Bogoni