Friday, June 30, 2006

Idaho Pictures Part Three and Other interesting facts

I thot my eyes looked cool in this pic. Forget that my nose looks huge and my chin to small. The eyes are totally cool looken. IMHO. :)
For those of you who haven't seen me, this is my new do. My hair-do that is. I always get my hair atleast trimmed when I go to Idaho because I have my stylist I can TRUST not to butcher my hair. Been going to her since I was...hmm 13 I guess. I grew up with her. Cept this next time I go, I might not be able to get it cut. She swallowed a watermelon seed and is due to pop in August. :) This is buzz the bee keeper, aka, my dad. Since I moved, he has become involved in keeping bees. He has all sorts of boxes or whatever they are called in our back dry lot for the horses. He paid money for a new queen bee...he's such a bee nerd, but I wuv him anyway.
This is the Bride, Sylvia. We had played a game about her future (now current) husband. Every time she got a question wrong about him she had to put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth. Not sticks of gum, the real deal big bubble stuff. In the end, she has 7 pieces in her mouth. :) Yours truly found this game...muwaahaha
This is kinda towards the end of the party and the "food" table has been raked through. You can see the fondue pots to the far left.