Monday, June 05, 2006

So no one is offended.

June 5 as of 12:00am this morning through June 10th as midnight, The Church of God in Antioch will be a in 24 hour prayer and fast chain. We were encouraged to give up something that really has a hold on our lives for one week in order to let God know we were a people called by His name and ready to HUMBLE ourselves before Him.
I am giving up all extracaricular internet activity at work. For some reason this is what I really felt to do and will be hard for me, but I wanted to post so you all would know I was okay or not being rude and ignoring. This means no blogging, no internet surfing, no reading blogs, no replying to emails.

We all chose a certain hour of the day to pray as well. Mine was 4am, this morning went good!

We are also wearing Blue ribbons for Bradley.

Things on our Prayer board last night:
Presbytery Meeting
Bradley and Family
Brother Raines and Family
Sister Brenda Dupre and Family
Unsaved loved ones
Backslidden Members
Brother and Sister Pruitt

I think that is all, keep those situations in your prayers.
Also June 17th @ TCOG in Antioch the benefit dinner for Bradley. If you want to purchase a ticket strictly for funds support or would like to come, let me know. If you have anything you want to donate for the silent auction let me know. Sgrplum1@hotmail.com. I will be responding to any e-mails for this matter.

I'm off for a week, God Bless each and every one of you.