Thursday, June 15, 2006

:( me no church ):

I missed church last night...*bummedness* I wanted to see Autumn since this would have been the only opportunity to see her. Let me tell you the story of why I missed church last night. Read Below.

Long ago, there was a fair maiden...oh wait, wrong story.

eh hem *clears throat*
Long ago there was a Wal-Mart in Hermitage, TN. There a fair maiden came to work, and the mean Wal-Mart schedulers made the young lady work many grueling hours. In a ten day period of time, she was working 8 of those days. Thus, in order to be ready for her trip to a far away land she called home, she had decided to take a half day on Friday to pack and clean her living quarters. However, the slave master at her other place of work decided the young maiden needed to accompany the master to a possible job contract, in aid of bidding help. The maiden was crushed, she had no hope of packing and getting ready for her trip. The hours were long, the work tedious and grueling, whatever was she to do? She had the thought she would miss her midweek service to her heavenly Lord in hopes of getting all packed and settled and her living quarters spotless. She didn't want to displease her Lord, she prayed, she pondered, she decided to continue so in her plan. At the last minute she really wanted to go but her husband would not let her. He was short in waiting, and his patience regarding her "getting ready" was not available for her disposal at the time. Thus, the maiden stayed home and packed her husbands and her belongings as well as her 2nd born childs belongings. She scrubbed and mopped, scrubbed and dusted, scrubbed and scrubbed some more. It sparkled, the luster the shine, "oh me oh my what a delight" she thought! Alas, her task was finished and just in time for her to head to the bathing quarters. For she had to get ready for her newly washed bed linens that were calling her name to fade away into their land of sweet dreams. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, back to reality. That was my alarm.

By the way, my second born child, is my dog honey. She is going with us. I think I have 95% of everything packed. I have to pack toiletries and such just before we leave. I will drug honey at the airport and she should be good for the rest of the trip! I am scared the difference in altitude will hurt my babies ears so I got some stuff from the vet to knock her out. I always hear real babies cry when their wittle ears hurt because of the difference in altitudes, I didn't want my little honey to have that happen too, so I just make her sleepy! Poor thing...she takes awhile to get back to her normal self. She's usually good by the next day tho!

My dad bought my mom a four-wheeler yesterday. It's red she says, I can hardly wait to see it!

I work Wally World tonight, so toodles yall, love and best dishes from my kitchen to yours!

6 comments:

Katie said...

OH MERCY, such a sad story Fair Maiden....just to clarify, for the Fair Maiden....daddy did NOT buy ATV yesterday, he is still pondering! See you soon Fair Maiden, please bring your Prince Charming and your little Princess in waiting!

Kasey said...

You said he bought you one, that it was red. OOOOOOOOOOH you fibbed!

Katie said...

NO, did not say bought one. Said he was looking at them and wanted to know what color I wanted...

Rachel said...

It was SOOO nice to have lunch with you today. No one EVER wants to hang out with me, so it was nice to be wanted. :-) We'll have to do it again sometime.

Have a great time in Idaho! I'll be praying for you guys and the trip.

And that Honey wakes up...

"Honey, speak to me! I gave her too much of that stuff from the vet! Oh no!"

Luv ya Kasey!

Kasey said...

Better to be funny than funny looking, however, I have been called both so go figure. :)

sup home fry, was nice to eat wit ya. No decroded pieces of junk to be seen :) hehe

Kasey said...

Better to be funny than funny looking, however, I have been called both so go figure. :)

sup home fry, was nice to eat wit ya. No decroded pieces of junk to be seen :) hehe