Friday, June 02, 2006

****Disclaimer****

I guess my blog got snowed in, since the background was ALL WHITE when I came in this morning. GRRRR! I don't know what happened! I got mine from the same site as Jenna's so maybe it's something to do with the creator since hers went bad too.

Breaking News Alert, we apologize for this brief interruption and assure you, you will be returned to your regularly scheduled program soon. This just in, KASEY B. GETS COMPLIMENT AT WALMART LAST NIGHT AND TO TOP IT OFF, SHE HAS LOST 4 LBS!

That's right folks, I, ME, Moi, got a compliment last night. I always feel like this huge failure when it comes to representing Christ as I should. Well, lo and behold, last night I went to pick up my direct deposit slip last night and I got a compliment from the mean manager lady who hands them out. She looked up and said, "oh, it's the nice person" and even smiled! WHOA! She is like ALWAYS mean and sorta rude but I have tried to be really nice to her, she knows I go to church because she said something before about not wanting me to miss church. I couldn't tell at the time if she was making fun, but oh well. Anyway, I guess it kind of surprised me because she wasn't the one I expected to shine my witness to. I always think it will be the people who stand beside me in photo, but this time it was the person behind the scenes who maybe needs my smile the most. I don't know, but it was COOL! And, I got on the scale this morning and have lost 4 lbs since yesterday! My plan is really working!

And, to add to this super great califragilistic expialidocious day, I am super wifely and even put a meal in the crock pot this morning to have for dinner tonight. CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS! With veggies in it too! YEE HAW

I have one bit of bad news. Please if you feel generous with your prayers, say a prayer for my kitty. Tigger Woods Broyles has an abscess. The dumby cat, though neutered, still likes to fight. Thus, he gets abscesses easily. The last abscess he got I had to take him to the vet it was sooo huge and I couldn't find a good enough scab to get it open to drain. It cost me 70 dollars. Holy lotta money batman! This time I found this one early, *not for the easily nauseated* picked the scab and let it drain and put peroxide in it. It wasn't to filled with puss, so it wasn't bad. Well, this morning I got the scab damp with a wash cloth and picked it off. The thing was FULL of puss and even flesh that came out. YUCK. I got a lot of it out, much to his dismay, he didn't like the squeezing and tried to bite and scratch me. Love you too boo boo. Anyway, I got a lot out and literally took the bottle of peroxide and poured it down into the hole. Its not a huge hole but you can look down into it (kinda cool if I do say so myself) bout as big around as the ink cartridge inside a writing pen. Anyway I looked at him before left for work and it was oozing a bit. Poor guy. He would scratch at it and would meow like when cats fight, dumby, if it hurts, don't scratch. Although itching means healing, which is good. He's mad at me though, I wouldn't let him outside with that, poor thing. Okay, just pray for little tigger boo.

Miracle #1, I got up before 5am this morning! Yee haw!

One last thing, my husband has finally saw the light. He's going with Verizon. Thanks for your prayers ;)

3 comments:

Kasey said...

:) Thanks!

You got pretty eyes! I like the new pic!

Momma Tammi said...

Congrats on the weight loss.
It is always great when God lets us see the results of how we are letting our lights shine. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... software http://www.verizon-wireless-phone-plans.info White crest strips cheapest price