Thursday, June 01, 2006

Georgia on my mind...

...okay, not really Georgia, but I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now.

I am irritated, aggrivated, yet at the same time thankful. Weird combination, but again I am weird, thus it works.

Tonight is grocery shopping night. I have my newspapers with coupons ready to clip. Tomorrow I guess we may be going to the Duke Fest if the weather permits for other things to work out with Damon's side work. Since Damon went with me to Ren Fest, I get to go to Duke Fest.

I am thankful for my jobs, I am where I need to be. God has them all worked out, all He asks me to do is be an example for Him while I am there. I can "work" while I work. Work for Him while I work for the world. If that makes sense. Many times I have wanted to do something different, but I have felt to "wait". My dream is to be a stay at home mom and home maker. But He has other plans for right now, I know that, and in whatsoever state I am in, I need to be content.

I have a lot to learn about God, who He is, who He wants me to be. I am not perfect, far from it. I mess up daily. I have faults that need to be ironed out and stains removed. Thank God He is so merciful. God I know I fail you, I am sorry, I am trying, and thank You for being patient with this imperfect piece of silver. I am trying, please help me to try harder. Thank You Holy Ghost. Jesus thank You for dying for me.

Here are some pictures I took last night in the car on the way home from the viewing. Some are edited to make the color better. Enjoy. Oh yeah, it was STORMING!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Pictures are GREAT!
We are all in a state of getting, being, perfected. Basically, without the Lord, we are all a "MESS"!
All we can do, is keep trying. If we keep trying we will make it...if we give up, we will never make it. You are not alone. I am a mess, and I know it, but I am trying...have a great day...momma.

Kasey said...

Thanks Every-buddy!

Momma Tammi said...

Great pics. Can relate to what you are feeling.

Momma Tammi said...

What happened to your background?

Anonymous said...

Who passed away?

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! acuvue contac lens Acne treatment estradiol patch Hotpoint refrigerator ice maker repair sportinglife betting