Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm BACK! I'm BACK! I'm BACK! I'm BACK!

woohoooo.....the song "HALLELUJAH" comes to mind. This may sound dumb, but you have NO idea how hard this past week was. Maybe thats why God wanted me to let go of it for a bit.

I am somewhat torn on the decision of writing a really long blog, or going and checking out the weeks worth of blogs I have missed. Although, mom and Gracie both told me it was pretty dull this past week.

This past week (Monday-Sunday) I worked a whopping 76 hours. I am sooooo TIRED! I have to work a lot this week too. Will end up only putting in 52 this week though.

We leave for Idaho in 4 days. HOLLAH WENDY! I am so excited yet so freaked out at the same time. I have the finishing touches on the Bridal shower to do, as well as the father's day party we are throwing for my dad and grandpa. I need to get so many things ready for the wedding. I am official bridesmaid, hairstylist, and wedding singer. My family and I are hopefully going to the cabin for 2-3 days. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Yet I know it will not be long and I will be in this same position typing about how great the trip was, how fast it went, and how much I miss family. It's not so much Idaho that is what I miss, although atleast there is NO HUMIDITY! It's my family and animals. My momma and daddy, my grandpa and grandma, my deendee, my aunt. Them mainly, and my horsey Annie and skippy and blackey and spikey the dogs. *sigh*

My company was hosting a hospitality tent at the Nascar Busch 300 race this past weekend. It was okay. Originally I wasn't going but my boss wanted me to go and I thought it might be fun, so Damon and I rushed around to get ready. I won't be going again. The hospitality tent had great food, but the race was boring and loud. We left way early into the race, and were still momentarily half deaf.

Yesterday I worked 7-4 and by the time we left for church I was aching from the waist down from being so tired on my feet. I fell asleep on the way to church. It's a 25 minute drive, just long enough to nap. People said I looked tired, thanks guys :) I don't think I will keep my wal-mart job for to much longer after I get back. I can't handle it. It was good for a time. And, I have never had so many chances to witness about the truth and what the truth really means. Kinda cool.

Pray for me this week. I am already tired, but God is able. I want to make Him happy in my tiredness.

Hollah Bloggas!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty dull!!! Hello! It was my anniversary this week and I posted boocoos of pictures and millions of posts, I quit my job...

And they say it's dull???

hmph.

Rachel said...

But I did miss you though :-)

Kasey said...

I coudl only go by what Gracie and momma said. I don't know if they read your blog. I know momma does, I dont know about Gracie.

Jason Mullins said...

Welcome back to blogville! The silence has been broken the veil has been lifted! I have become an addict in such a short time so I know how you must have felt.

Kasey said...

Thanks Jason! Yes, it feels good to be home.

wemmies said...

I was stung by a bee, clogging began, ravaged by spiders, $160 in bank fees, pregnant,.... DULL? HA! *offended*

Not really... offended that is... or pregnant... *smirk* Welcome back! Hollah!

BTW... you need to read Jason's yard sale blog. Too funny! Black people came. *gasp* mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Kasey said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So are you kidding or no kidding, pregging or no pregging :-D
Hey! I will clog with you! I loved it, cept for my mean teacher. Which is why I quit.

wemmies said...

No preggie! :P

The classes are Mondays in Christiana. :P I think she has a class in Smyrna though. :D

Kasey said...

Is that a long way away? What time...Im thinking of quitting walmart soon.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back to Blog World!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... accounting system Duo plus maternity clothes teenagers27looks baggy pants tank tops camera surveillance public transportation Magic hair removal powder Ranking list of american universities Mercedes clase a segunda mano t shirt modafinil sample

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.chevrolet-tahoe-radio-problem.info/driver-hp-photosmart-315-digital-camera-program.html Sheryl wagner swan faucets Children dosage for zithromax Business loans nz http://www.valium-buy-8.info/Diazepamnhs-diazepam.html