Friday, June 30, 2006

Idaho Pics Part 1

THIS is my handsome hubby on the fourwheeler when we stopped to take a break.
I just thought this pic was so cool, it is in sepia. That is my honey and my honey. My dog's name is honey, so is my husband. Hmm...
These are the plateaus in the owyhees, they are so cool. The vehicle in front of us, is my parents. :)
This is from the truck, as we are coming into the owyhee valley, where it is really green is along the river. You can see for MILES. I love the owyhee desert, it's so pretty.
my momma and kaden baby.
The bride is on the right second from front.
Shower Table Centerpiece

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty! Cool pics of Idaho. And the shower looks so pretty. You really did a good job decorating. I LOVE the tea candles in the lemon and lime! I've gotta remember that...

Momma Tammi said...

Great pics and the shower decor is gorgeous. Good job!

Kasey said...

My momma helped A LOT with decorations. We got a lot for free. I still bought a lot, but it really helped the budget. Showers are expensive!

Juls4Him said...

Well those are some great pictures BUT...you could have done a tad bit better with showing us a clear shot of mom and dad!!! I was counting on some good pics of Sis. Katie. The baby is adorable though. And Little Honey is precious (big Honey is pretty cute too but don't tell him I said that). And not one horse. Nada. Sigh. That valley is gorgeous though. And you did a great job on the shower. Thanks for sharing! Glad you had fun. Welcome home.

Kasey said...

mom wouldnt let me post a pic of her. :( sorry.

Juls4Him said...

Well, okay then, obedient children are a blessing. But I KNOW your horses didn't forbid you pictures! I was sure I would get at least ONE horse picture!

Becky said...

The PNW is So pretty always. I grew up there too. For anyone who didn't have the good luck of being able to grow up there, PNW means Pacific NorthWest.

Anonymous said...

For anyone who didn't have the good luck of being able to grow up there, PNW means Pacific NorthWest.

Braggy!:0)

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »