Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sup' Home Skilleys

Wednesday Madness. Due to the fact I just spent over one hundred buckaroos on groceries, I SHOULD *super stressing the should* cook them and not eat out. However, that would make to much sense, now wouldn't it? *sigh*

I had the brilliant idea to go out to eat again last night, and decided to invite the Riddells. So I called Rachel and she called Megan and left a message for her to give to Brad to let him know what was going on. Pickle man had to work late, Rachel was worried he wouldn't get the message and would go home. Pickle man called, Rachel was finally okay. Alas we were on our marry way to the Green Palms aka Palmas Verdes. Pickle man SUPER late. Pickle man was almost toooo late, but finished just in time. Though it isn't pickle mans fault because he lives in the worst driver per capita state of the whole USA, aka Tennessee. No offense TN. :) Final verdict for evening, dinner was good.

Gleaners last night. Was the final night for Emilys team. Emilys Team consisted of: Em, Ondra, Chandler, me. Games, Food, Dodge Ball, Popsicles, basketball. What could be more fun. Great night.

Kim asks the question "Kasey are you ready for Sunday?" ARGH! I forgot!
:( David's graduation party! So I gotta find out my work schedule and get it goin! Man, I am such a slacker, I forgot!

Peace out home skilleys. Btw, I have a new addiction, or shall I say I just REALLY like this...Apple Limeades from Sonic. They are so yummy! Huh Megan!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It was fun! It could have turned out really bad but it worked out ok. Next time we do that we'll have to pick something in Antioch. Easier for Pickle Man that way. :-)

Apple Limeades rock! Thank you Kasey. :-)

Momma Tammi said...

You had to mention SONIC! I miss their ice!!!!!!! Just a few more weeks though and I can spend as much time as I please at Sonic, at least for a week. Think that I can get enough to be burnt out on it by the time I head back to Canada? ~giggle~

Kasey said...

I put ONE small sentence in my post about sonic, RIGHT AT THE END, and that is the focus of all the comments! Go figure :p

Rachel said...

You know food and/or refreshment has that effect on us. :-)

Rachel said...

YOU ARE A BIG SLIMY GREEN BOOGER!!!!


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for making my day. ;-)