Friday, June 30, 2006

Idaho Pictures Part Deuce

Old Glory. Makes me proud.
This is the restored church in Silver City. It was built in 1860 something but torn down about 40 years later. They rebuilt it and I guess this is how it stands. It's beautiful inside.
This is Silver City. Gold Rush hit in 1860, now it's a ghost town. The last post office officially closed in the 1940's.
this is SNOW in the middle of june in weather that is in the 60's and it still there, don't ask me how. Oh and that is Dad, mom, and Damon ALL stuck. Guess who got through on the first try. Your's truly. Muwaahahaha
Isn't this PRETTY. People think Idaho is all yellow and brown and dry. Feast your eyes upon this!
my papa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we are in ID tonight! Twin Falls! I have tried to upload my photos, but I am having a hard time! I saw snow too! It amazed me!! Glad you got to see your Momma!
Sis. Net

Kasey said...

WOOHOO! Twin Falls! Thats only 2.5 hours from my home!

Anonymous said...

Where is your home? We forgot!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Wingate and antispam laser tattoo removal kona free online keno